Delivery & Returns
Effective Date: August 1, 2020
Welcome to Sabzi Mangao Dot Com!
- Products, Orders, Return and Refunds
A reference to a Product on the Website does not imply or guarantee that it is or will be available at the time of your order.
We attempt to display images of the Products on the Website as accurately as possible. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such materials and information. The appearance, colour, size, condition and other characteristics of each Product will vary from product to product. Images available on the Website are examples only.
All of our Products are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, to discontinue offering certain Products and to substitute Products without prior notice. You can send us cancellation request through order tab available in my account menu before 8.30 PM(for daily / single orders).
All orders of merchandise and other food items are non-refundable. The Return / Refund will only be process in certain conditions through Sabzi Mangao Dot Comwhen the product which you received is rotten, not edible or outdated products. To claim return / refund request you need to contact us through Email on email@example.com or WhatsApp on +918530023111. You need to send us the images of received goods as soon as you receive your order and mention few details like your mobile number, order id and defective product name and issue description. We will verify the details provided by you and our team will solely decide whether to process the refund or return or decline your request. Apart from above mentioned condition Sabzi Mangao Dot Com will not entertain any such refund/ return request. Sabzi Mangao Dot Com has rights to decline any such request without prior notice.
Check the FAQs page of the Website to see where we deliver the products
You agree to pay any delivery and handling charges shown at the time you make a purchase. All Products should be delivered to you personally and are not for resale or export purpose.
You will have the opportunity to select a preferred delivery day, but note that the day is an estimate only, and that your actual delivery date may vary. Any person at the delivery address who accepts a delivery from us is presumed to be authorized to receive such delivery. In cases in which you have designated an alternative receiver, such person shall accept the delivery under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself.
If you are not at home when your delivery arrives, the delivery boy will generally leave the package for you at your door, unless other delivery instructions have been communicated to you. You should plan for immediate and proper storage of your products upon delivery.
You are responsible for inspecting all Products for any damage or other issues upon delivery. To maintain the quality and integrity of the Products, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate all perishable products after the delivery.
- Communicating with Us
We take your privacy very seriously, but the transmission of data over the Internet and mobile networks isn’t 100% secure. Emails and other messages you send to or receive from Sabzi Mangao Dot Com are not encrypted, which means that they’re vulnerable to interception by third parties. If you choose to send or receive financial information or any other sensitive information by email or other electronic means (such as a web form) or through our social media channels, you do so at your own risk. By emailing us, messaging us on social media, completing a web form, or requesting that we email you, you consent to receiving unencrypted email and other unencrypted messages from us.
You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- Information About the Our Website
License to use. Subject to your compliance with the Terms, Sabzi Mangao Dot Com grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Website, for your own personal use, and not for use for any business purpose or commercial activity. This license is granted for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Website as provided by Sabzi Mangao Dot Com, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
- User Conduct Guidelines
Any time you access or use the Website, you are required to comply with our user conduct guidelines, as set forth below.
You agree that you will access and use the Website and Products for your personal use only. We only permit individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts to use the Services. We can only permit the children who are under 18 years of old to use this website or to order the products from SMDC only under the observation of parents/guardians
You are not authorized to access or use the Website to:
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services.
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our service.
- resell or make any commercial use of the Service or any of the Service content.
- copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post, store, or transmit any of the Service content, including any Marks (as defined below), in any form or by any means, including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.
- use any manual or automated software devices or other processes (including data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods) to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Services or to collect any information from the Services or any user of the Services.
- harvest or scrape any content from the Services, or using other automated or manual means to take our content without our prior consent.
- bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any feature of the Services or any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network of Misfits or its providers, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures of such system or network
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services.
- otherwise abuse the Website or breach the Terms; or
- attempt to do any of the foregoing, or advocate, encourage or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.